We strive to support former residents and help them achieve success after they leave our care.
Alumni are encouraged to stay connected to Vera Lloyd by:
- Responding to follow-up surveys by staff after leaving our care.
- Attending an alumni reunion held every three years at the Annie B. Wells campus. The next reunion will be in June 2018.
Staying in touch at facebook.com/vlphfs.
- Visiting your house parents at the Annie B. Wells campus.
- Shape agency services by responding to an annual stakeholder survey.
- Serving as a mentor to a boy or girl currently in our care.
- Successfully completing college courses with financial support through a special scholarship fund at Vera Lloyd.
- Accompanying Vera Lloyd staff to churches or other events to tell others how your experience at the children’s home made a positive
difference in your life.
If you would like to be involved in alumni activities, email email@example.com or call toll-free 877-353-6420.